The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently hosted a Medicare Learning Network (MLN) National Provider Call on PQRS data submission.
The call covered a number of important topics, including:
- Submission Information
- Qualified Registry
- Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)-based Reporting
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Web Interface
- Maintenance of Certification Program (MOCP)
- Resources & Who to Call for Help
The complete presentation is available here as a PDF: 2014 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Submission Process
Links will be provided for the audio and written transcripts as soon as they are available.