Join CMS on April 10 for the 2019 MIPS Promoting Interoperability Performance Category Webinar
CMS is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, April 10 at 1:00 PM ET to provide information about the Promoting Interoperability (PI) performance category of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) in Year 3 (2019) of the Quality Payment Program.
During the webinar, CMS subject matter experts will:
- Provide a brief overview of MIPS participation, eligibility, and requirements for Year 3
- Explain the 2019 PI performance category Objectives and Measures
- Discuss how to submit data in 2019 and how the performance category is scored
- Provide an overview of helpful resources and technical assistance
- Answer questions from attendees
Title: MIPS Promoting Interoperability Performance Category in 2019 (Year 3) Webinar
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Registration Link: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/cms/index.jsp?seid=1536
The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. CMS will open the phone line for the Q&A portion. If you cannot hear audio through your computer speakers, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com.