The Sections of CSMS represent the various medical and surgical specialties, and are concerned with broad areas of scientific and professional interest. They have their own bylaws and elect their own officers.
- CSMS Medical Students Section
- CSMS Residents & Fellows Section
- CSMS Elizabeth Blackwell Women’s Section
- CSMS Senior Section
- CSMS Medical Group Section
The Specialty Sections provide programs of educational interest, as well as important connections with CSMS and other organized medicine groups in our state.
- Orthopaedic Specialty Section
- Otolaryngology Specialty Section
- CT Chapter, National Medical Association
- CT Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (CAPI)