- For Physicians
- Advocacy & Policies
- For Patients
Learn from experts about the science behind the treatment of pain, why providers are being encouraged to take a multidisciplinary approach, and how to treat the patient in a way that maximizes both the patient outcomes and your time. Learn how Colorado successfully implements a multidisciplinary approach in the state Workers’ Comp system.
• What science tells us about the importance of interdisciplinary care for pain & injury
• The implementation of the biopsychosocial model in the Colorado Workers’ Compensation System
• The importance of recovery-oriented language
• How psychologists can help physicians treating pain
• Working with attorneys in the Workers’ Compensation system
Sponsored by the Connecticut State Medical Society and the Connecticut Psychological Association.
$30.oo for CSMS or CPA Members
$60.00 for Non-members