The Connecticut State Medical Society has been providing physicians with preparedness information for decades.
Today, CSMS continues to serve as a preparedness resource for Connecticut physicians.
ASPR TRACIE can help!
- Select Hurricane-Related Resources Page, where you can access resources on mold remediation, patient evacuation, and potential public health and medical implications associated with hurricanes and flooding.
- Major Earthquakes & Cascading Events: Potential Health and Medical Implications document, which provides an overview of the potential significant health and medical response and recovery needs facing areas affected by a major earthquake (with or without additional cascading events). Human-caused incidents don’t take a summer break, either. Recent cyber-attacks on healthcare and other critical infrastructure entities (in MD, OR, and in between) call for healthcare facilities to be extra vigilant.
- Cybersecurity Topic Collection can help you guard against, mitigate, respond to, and recover from cyber threats, ensuring patient safety and operational continuity.
A Toolkit for Disaster Preparedness & Response Information (WADEM-NLM webinar)
- CSMS Disaster Preparedness Committee
- CSMS is a member of the CT DPH Preparedness Advisory Committee
Scroll down for additional resources